NVIDIA Update Core
NVIDIA Update Core is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall NVIDIA Update Core from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. More info about NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\Update Core folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. NvBackend.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.13 MB (2234144 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA Update Core installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.13 MB (2234144
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about NVIDIA Update Core version 11.10.13
only. You can find below info on other application versions of NVIDIA Update Core:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Update Core is a program offered by NVIDIA Corporation. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove NVIDIA Update Core is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove NVIDIA Update Core with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NVIDIA Update Core or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Update Core". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Update Core app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NVIDIA Update Core in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Update Core, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA Update Core.
8. After removing NVIDIA Update Core, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Update Core that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Update Core using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Update Core by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Update Core by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Update Core in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:04:54.457