NVIDIA Update Components
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall NVIDIA Update Components for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Update Components from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Check out here
where you can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation. NVIDIA Update Components is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus directory, regulated by the user's decision. NVIDIA Update Components's primary file takes around 2.84 MB (2980456 bytes) and its name is ComUpdatus.exe.
NVIDIA Update Components contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.54 MB (5805472
bytes) on disk.
- ComUpdatus.exe (2.84 MB)
- daemonu.exe (1.92 MB)
- Nvlhr.exe (606.60 KB)
- WLMerger.exe (189.60 KB)
The current page applies to NVIDIA Update Components version 1.0.21
alone. Click on the links below for other NVIDIA Update Components versions:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Update Components is an application released by NVIDIA Corporation. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove NVIDIA Update Components is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall NVIDIA Update Components with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Update Components or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Update Components". The NVIDIA Update Components app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click NVIDIA Update Components in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Update Components, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA Update Components.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Update Components, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Update Components that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Update Components using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Update Components by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Update Components by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Update Components supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:00:23.380