NVIDIA Update Components
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall NVIDIA Update Components for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall NVIDIA Update Components from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Open here
for more information on NVIDIA Corporation. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.84 MB (2980456 bytes) on disk and is named ComUpdatus.exe.
NVIDIA Update Components contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.54 MB (5805472
bytes) on disk.
- ComUpdatus.exe (2.84 MB)
- daemonu.exe (1.92 MB)
- Nvlhr.exe (606.60 KB)
- WLMerger.exe (189.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.17
of NVIDIA Update Components. Click on the links below for other NVIDIA Update Components versions:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Update Components is a program by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove NVIDIA Update Components is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove NVIDIA Update Components with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Update Components or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Update Components". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Update Components program will be found very quickly. After you select NVIDIA Update Components in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Update Components, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA Update Components.
8. After removing NVIDIA Update Components, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Update Components which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Update Components with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Update Components by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Update Components by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Update Components supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:21:24.560