NVIDIA Update Components
This page is about NVIDIA Update Components for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Update Components from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. You can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. NVIDIA Update Components is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. NVIDIA Update Components's primary file takes about 812.31 KB (831808 bytes) and is named ComUpdatus.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in NVIDIA Update Components. They take 3.32 MB (3481856
bytes) on disk.
- ComUpdatus.exe (812.31 KB)
- daemonu.exe (2.15 MB)
- Nvlhr.exe (196.31 KB)
- WLMerger.exe (191.31 KB)
The current web page applies to NVIDIA Update Components version 1.5.20
only. Click on the links below for other NVIDIA Update Components versions:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Update Components is an application by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove NVIDIA Update Components is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete NVIDIA Update Components from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Update Components or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Update Components". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Update Components app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select NVIDIA Update Components in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Update Components, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVIDIA Update Components.
8. After removing NVIDIA Update Components, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Update Components that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Update Components using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Update Components by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Update Components by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA Update Components in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 23:20:31.077