NVIDIA Update 1.1.34
NVIDIA Update 1.1.34 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Update 1.1.34 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove NVIDIA Update 1.1.34 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 2.85 MB (2984552 bytes) on disk and is named ComUpdatus.exe.
NVIDIA Update 1.1.34 contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.74 MB (6018464
bytes) on disk.
- ComUpdatus.exe (2.85 MB)
- daemonu.exe (2.12 MB)
- Nvlhr.exe (606.60 KB)
- WLMerger.exe (189.60 KB)
This page is about NVIDIA Update 1.1.34 version 1.1.34
If you're planning to uninstall NVIDIA Update 1.1.34 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall NVIDIA Update 1.1.34:
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Update.0
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Update.0\easyUpdatusAPIU.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Update.0\nvupdt.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Update.0\nvupdtr.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Update.0\UpdateExt.dll
NVIDIA Update 1.1.34 is an application offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove NVIDIA Update 1.1.34 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase NVIDIA Update 1.1.34 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Update 1.1.34 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Update 1.1.34". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Update 1.1.34 app will be found very quickly. After you select NVIDIA Update 1.1.34 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Update 1.1.34, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA Update 1.1.34.
8. After removing NVIDIA Update 1.1.34, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Update 1.1.34 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Update 1.1.34 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Update 1.1.34 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Update 1.1.34 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Update 1.1.34 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 06:19:48.783