NVIDIA Update 1.1.34
NVIDIA Update 1.1.34 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Update 1.1.34 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove NVIDIA Update 1.1.34 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 2.85 MB (2984552 bytes) on disk and is named ComUpdatus.exe.
NVIDIA Update 1.1.34 contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.74 MB (6018464
bytes) on disk.
- ComUpdatus.exe (2.85 MB)
- daemonu.exe (2.12 MB)
- Nvlhr.exe (606.60 KB)
- WLMerger.exe (189.60 KB)
This page is about NVIDIA Update 1.1.34 version 1.1.34
If you're planning to uninstall NVIDIA Update 1.1.34 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall NVIDIA Update 1.1.34:
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus\ComUpdatus.exe
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus\ComUpdatusPS.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus\daemonu.exe
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus\Nvlhr.exe
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus\WLMerger.exe
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
NVIDIA Update 1.1.34 is an application by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove NVIDIA Update 1.1.34 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall NVIDIA Update 1.1.34 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Update 1.1.34 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Update 1.1.34". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Update 1.1.34 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NVIDIA Update 1.1.34 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Update 1.1.34, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA Update 1.1.34.
8. After removing NVIDIA Update 1.1.34, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Update 1.1.34 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Update 1.1.34 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Update 1.1.34 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Update 1.1.34 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Update 1.1.34 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 06:19:48.783