NVIDIA Update 1.15.2
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove NVIDIA Update 1.15.2 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall NVIDIA Update 1.15.2 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. More information on NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. NVIDIA Update 1.15.2 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling NVIDIA Update 1.15.2 is C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. ComUpdatus.exe is the NVIDIA Update 1.15.2's main executable file and it takes close to 2.84 MB (2980456 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA Update 1.15.2 is composed of the following executables which take 5.52 MB (5793184
bytes) on disk:
- ComUpdatus.exe (2.84 MB)
- daemonu.exe (1.90 MB)
- Nvlhr.exe (606.60 KB)
- WLMerger.exe (189.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.15.2
of NVIDIA Update 1.15.2.
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall NVIDIA Update 1.15.2.Registry keys:
NVIDIA Update 1.15.2 is a program by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove NVIDIA Update 1.15.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase NVIDIA Update 1.15.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Update 1.15.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Update 1.15.2". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Update 1.15.2 program will be found automatically. When you select NVIDIA Update 1.15.2 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Update 1.15.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA Update 1.15.2.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Update 1.15.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Update 1.15.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Update 1.15.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Update 1.15.2 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Update 1.15.2 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA Update 1.15.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:50:08.033