NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can read more on NVIDIA Corporation. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled nvstview.exe and its approximative size is 1.68 MB (1763104 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. They take 14.65 MB (15363552
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (374.28 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (876.28 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (701.78 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (1.00 MB)
- nvstreg.exe (420.78 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.35 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.68 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.30 MB)
This info is about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver version 18.104.22.1682
alone. You can find below info on other versions of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a program marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver program will be found automatically. When you click NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:18:07.410