NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
This page is about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Additional info about NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. Usually the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory, depending on the user's option during setup. NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe. The program's main executable file is titled nvstlink.exe and it has a size of 891.85 KB (913256 bytes).
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 14.07 MB (14756160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (373.35 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (868.85 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (577.85 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (891.85 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (420.35 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.25 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.57 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.20 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16814
of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. You can find below info on other application versions of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is an application marketed by NVIDIA Corporation. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 17:37:52.387