NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. More info about NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory, subject to the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.82 MB (1907648 bytes) on disk and is titled nvstview.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. They occupy 15.82 MB (16591000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (416.05 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (883.55 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (815.55 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (1.06 MB)
- nvstreg.exe (435.55 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.48 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.82 MB)
- NVStWiz.exe (7.97 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5214
of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. For other NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\NVStWiz.exe
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is an application by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:35:48.440