NVIDIA ShadowPlay 22.214.171.124
This web page is about NVIDIA ShadowPlay 126.96.36.199 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall NVIDIA ShadowPlay 188.8.131.52 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. You can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. NVIDIA ShadowPlay 184.108.40.206 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\ShadowPlay directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The application's main executable file occupies 766.44 KB (784832 bytes) on disk and is labeled nvsphelper64.exe.
The following executable files are contained in NVIDIA ShadowPlay 220.127.116.11. They occupy 766.44 KB (784832
bytes) on disk.
- nvsphelper64.exe (766.44 KB)
This info is about NVIDIA ShadowPlay 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
NVIDIA ShadowPlay 126.96.36.199 is a program by NVIDIA Corporation. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall NVIDIA ShadowPlay 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall NVIDIA ShadowPlay 184.108.40.206 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NVIDIA ShadowPlay 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA ShadowPlay 18.104.22.168". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA ShadowPlay 22.214.171.124 app will be found automatically. After you click NVIDIA ShadowPlay 126.96.36.199 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA ShadowPlay 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA ShadowPlay 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA ShadowPlay 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA ShadowPlay 18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA ShadowPlay 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA ShadowPlay 126.96.36.199 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA ShadowPlay 188.8.131.52 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA ShadowPlay 184.108.40.206 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 19:23:36.927