NVIDIA ShadowPlay 16.13.69
You can find below detailed information on how to remove NVIDIA ShadowPlay 16.13.69 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall NVIDIA ShadowPlay 16.13.69 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Open here
for more details on NVIDIA Corporation. NVIDIA ShadowPlay 16.13.69 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\ShadowPlay folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The application's main executable file is called nvspcaps64.exe and its approximative size is 3.51 MB (3679040 bytes).
The executable files below are part of NVIDIA ShadowPlay 16.13.69. They take about 3.51 MB (3679040
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 16.13.69
of NVIDIA ShadowPlay 16.13.69.
NVIDIA ShadowPlay 16.13.69 is a program offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall NVIDIA ShadowPlay 16.13.69 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete NVIDIA ShadowPlay 16.13.69 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA ShadowPlay 16.13.69 or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA ShadowPlay 16.13.69". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA ShadowPlay 16.13.69 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select NVIDIA ShadowPlay 16.13.69 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA ShadowPlay 16.13.69, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA ShadowPlay 16.13.69.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA ShadowPlay 16.13.69, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA ShadowPlay 16.13.69 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA ShadowPlay 16.13.69 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA ShadowPlay 16.13.69 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA ShadowPlay 16.13.69 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA ShadowPlay 16.13.69 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:51:31.290