NVIDIA ShadowPlay 16.13.56
This page contains detailed information on how to remove NVIDIA ShadowPlay 16.13.56 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall NVIDIA ShadowPlay 16.13.56 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can read more on NVIDIA Corporation. Usually the NVIDIA ShadowPlay 16.13.56 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\ShadowPlay directory, depending on the user's option during setup. nvspcaps64.exe is the NVIDIA ShadowPlay 16.13.56's main executable file and it takes circa 3.51 MB (3678024 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of NVIDIA ShadowPlay 16.13.56. They occupy an average of 3.51 MB (3678024
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to NVIDIA ShadowPlay 16.13.56 version 16.13.56
NVIDIA ShadowPlay 16.13.56 is an application marketed by NVIDIA Corporation. Some computer users try to erase this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase NVIDIA ShadowPlay 16.13.56 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete NVIDIA ShadowPlay 16.13.56 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA ShadowPlay 16.13.56 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA ShadowPlay 16.13.56". The NVIDIA ShadowPlay 16.13.56 app will be found very quickly. After you click NVIDIA ShadowPlay 16.13.56 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about NVIDIA ShadowPlay 16.13.56, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA ShadowPlay 16.13.56.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA ShadowPlay 16.13.56, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA ShadowPlay 16.13.56 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA ShadowPlay 16.13.56 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA ShadowPlay 16.13.56 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA ShadowPlay 16.13.56 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA ShadowPlay 16.13.56 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:31:05.267