NVIDIA ShadowPlay 12.4.67
This web page is about NVIDIA ShadowPlay 12.4.67 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall NVIDIA ShadowPlay 12.4.67 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. You can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. NVIDIA ShadowPlay 12.4.67 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\ShadowPlay directory, subject to the user's decision. nvspcaps64.exe is the NVIDIA ShadowPlay 12.4.67's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.76 MB (1845192 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA ShadowPlay 12.4.67 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.76 MB (1845192
bytes) on disk:
The current web page applies to NVIDIA ShadowPlay 12.4.67 version 12.4.67
NVIDIA ShadowPlay 12.4.67 is an application offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove NVIDIA ShadowPlay 12.4.67 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase NVIDIA ShadowPlay 12.4.67 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA ShadowPlay 12.4.67 or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA ShadowPlay 12.4.67". The NVIDIA ShadowPlay 12.4.67 application will be found automatically. When you click NVIDIA ShadowPlay 12.4.67 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA ShadowPlay 12.4.67, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA ShadowPlay 12.4.67.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA ShadowPlay 12.4.67, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA ShadowPlay 12.4.67 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA ShadowPlay 12.4.67 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA ShadowPlay 12.4.67 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA ShadowPlay 12.4.67 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA ShadowPlay 12.4.67 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:44:18.897