NVIDIA ShadowPlay 11.10.13
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall NVIDIA ShadowPlay 11.10.13 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall NVIDIA ShadowPlay 11.10.13 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. You can read more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. NVIDIA ShadowPlay 11.10.13 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\ShadowPlay folder, subject to the user's option. nvspcaps64.exe is the NVIDIA ShadowPlay 11.10.13's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.74 MB (1823008 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in NVIDIA ShadowPlay 11.10.13. They occupy 1.74 MB (1823008
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 11.10.13
of NVIDIA ShadowPlay 11.10.13.
NVIDIA ShadowPlay 11.10.13 is an application offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase NVIDIA ShadowPlay 11.10.13 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove NVIDIA ShadowPlay 11.10.13 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA ShadowPlay 11.10.13 or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA ShadowPlay 11.10.13". The NVIDIA ShadowPlay 11.10.13 application will be found automatically. When you click NVIDIA ShadowPlay 11.10.13 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about NVIDIA ShadowPlay 11.10.13, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA ShadowPlay 11.10.13.
8. After removing NVIDIA ShadowPlay 11.10.13, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA ShadowPlay 11.10.13 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA ShadowPlay 11.10.13 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA ShadowPlay 11.10.13 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA ShadowPlay 11.10.13 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA ShadowPlay 11.10.13 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:04:54.447