NVIDIA Pilote 3D Vision 381.78
NVIDIA Pilote 3D Vision 381.78 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall NVIDIA Pilote 3D Vision 381.78 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Open here
where you can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for NVIDIA Pilote 3D Vision 381.78 is C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. The program's main executable file is labeled nvsttest.exe and its approximative size is 2.37 MB (2489280 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in NVIDIA Pilote 3D Vision 381.78. They take 11.58 MB (12137792
bytes) on disk.
- nvsttest.exe (2.37 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.70 MB)
- NVStWiz.exe (7.51 MB)
This info is about NVIDIA Pilote 3D Vision 381.78 version 381.78
NVIDIA Pilote 3D Vision 381.78 is an application marketed by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove NVIDIA Pilote 3D Vision 381.78 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall NVIDIA Pilote 3D Vision 381.78 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Pilote 3D Vision 381.78 or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Pilote 3D Vision 381.78". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Pilote 3D Vision 381.78 program will be found very quickly. When you click NVIDIA Pilote 3D Vision 381.78 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Pilote 3D Vision 381.78, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA Pilote 3D Vision 381.78.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Pilote 3D Vision 381.78, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Pilote 3D Vision 381.78 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Pilote 3D Vision 381.78 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Pilote 3D Vision 381.78 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Pilote 3D Vision 381.78 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Pilote 3D Vision 381.78 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-28 21:39:09.170