NVIDIA Optimus 1.5.20
This page is about NVIDIA Optimus 1.5.20 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Optimus 1.5.20 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. More info about NVIDIA Corporation can be read here
. NVIDIA Optimus 1.5.20 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus folder, subject to the user's choice. ComUpdatus.exe is the NVIDIA Optimus 1.5.20's main executable file and it occupies about 812.31 KB (831808 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in NVIDIA Optimus 1.5.20. They take 3.32 MB (3481856
bytes) on disk.
- ComUpdatus.exe (812.31 KB)
- daemonu.exe (2.15 MB)
- Nvlhr.exe (196.31 KB)
- WLMerger.exe (191.31 KB)
This web page is about NVIDIA Optimus 1.5.20 version 1.5.20
NVIDIA Optimus 1.5.20 is an application by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase NVIDIA Optimus 1.5.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove NVIDIA Optimus 1.5.20 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Optimus 1.5.20 or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Optimus 1.5.20". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Optimus 1.5.20 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click NVIDIA Optimus 1.5.20 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Optimus 1.5.20, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA Optimus 1.5.20.
8. After removing NVIDIA Optimus 1.5.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Optimus 1.5.20 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Optimus 1.5.20 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Optimus 1.5.20 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Optimus 1.5.20 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Optimus 1.5.20 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 04:15:12.557