NVIDIA Optimus 1.1.34
This info is about NVIDIA Optimus 1.1.34 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall NVIDIA Optimus 1.1.34 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Check out here
where you can get more info on NVIDIA Corporation. NVIDIA Optimus 1.1.34 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The application's main executable file occupies 2.85 MB (2984552 bytes) on disk and is named ComUpdatus.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in NVIDIA Optimus 1.1.34. They take 5.74 MB (6018464
bytes) on disk.
- ComUpdatus.exe (2.85 MB)
- daemonu.exe (2.12 MB)
- Nvlhr.exe (606.60 KB)
- WLMerger.exe (189.60 KB)
This web page is about NVIDIA Optimus 1.1.34 version 1.1.34
NVIDIA Optimus 1.1.34 is a program marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, users choose to erase it. This is hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase NVIDIA Optimus 1.1.34 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove NVIDIA Optimus 1.1.34 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Optimus 1.1.34 or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Optimus 1.1.34". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Optimus 1.1.34 app will be found automatically. When you click NVIDIA Optimus 1.1.34 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Optimus 1.1.34, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVIDIA Optimus 1.1.34.
8. After removing NVIDIA Optimus 1.1.34, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Optimus 1.1.34 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Optimus 1.1.34 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Optimus 1.1.34 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Optimus 1.1.34 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Optimus 1.1.34 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 20:37:34.123