NVIDIA Optimus 1.15.2
NVIDIA Optimus 1.15.2 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall NVIDIA Optimus 1.15.2 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. More information on NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. NVIDIA Optimus 1.15.2 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. ComUpdatus.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.84 MB (2980456 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA Optimus 1.15.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.52 MB (5793184
bytes) on disk.
- ComUpdatus.exe (2.84 MB)
- daemonu.exe (1.90 MB)
- Nvlhr.exe (606.60 KB)
- WLMerger.exe (189.60 KB)
This data is about NVIDIA Optimus 1.15.2 version 1.15.2
NVIDIA Optimus 1.15.2 is an application offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase NVIDIA Optimus 1.15.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase NVIDIA Optimus 1.15.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NVIDIA Optimus 1.15.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Optimus 1.15.2". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Optimus 1.15.2 application will be found very quickly. When you select NVIDIA Optimus 1.15.2 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Optimus 1.15.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA Optimus 1.15.2.
8. After removing NVIDIA Optimus 1.15.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Optimus 1.15.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Optimus 1.15.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Optimus 1.15.2 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Optimus 1.15.2 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Optimus 1.15.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:50:08.023