NVIDIA Optimus 1.12.12
NVIDIA Optimus 1.12.12 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Optimus 1.12.12 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Check out here
for more details on NVIDIA Corporation. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus folder (same installation drive as Windows). NVIDIA Optimus 1.12.12's primary file takes about 812.31 KB (831808 bytes) and is named ComUpdatus.exe.
NVIDIA Optimus 1.12.12 is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.32 MB (3481856
bytes) on disk:
- ComUpdatus.exe (812.31 KB)
- daemonu.exe (2.15 MB)
- Nvlhr.exe (196.31 KB)
- WLMerger.exe (191.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.12.12
of NVIDIA Optimus 1.12.12.
NVIDIA Optimus 1.12.12 is an application by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall NVIDIA Optimus 1.12.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase NVIDIA Optimus 1.12.12 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Optimus 1.12.12 or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Optimus 1.12.12". The NVIDIA Optimus 1.12.12 app will be found very quickly. When you select NVIDIA Optimus 1.12.12 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Optimus 1.12.12, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA Optimus 1.12.12.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Optimus 1.12.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Optimus 1.12.12 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Optimus 1.12.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Optimus 1.12.12 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Optimus 1.12.12 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Optimus 1.12.12 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-17 15:39:07.683