NVIDIA Optimus 1.11.3
This web page is about NVIDIA Optimus 1.11.3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Optimus 1.11.3 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. You can read more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. Usually the NVIDIA Optimus 1.11.3 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus directory, depending on the user's option during setup. ComUpdatus.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.84 MB (2980456 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA Optimus 1.11.3 contains of the executables below. They take 5.54 MB (5805472
bytes) on disk.
- ComUpdatus.exe (2.84 MB)
- daemonu.exe (1.92 MB)
- Nvlhr.exe (606.60 KB)
- WLMerger.exe (189.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.11.3
of NVIDIA Optimus 1.11.3.
NVIDIA Optimus 1.11.3 is an application offered by NVIDIA Corporation. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove NVIDIA Optimus 1.11.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase NVIDIA Optimus 1.11.3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Optimus 1.11.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Optimus 1.11.3". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Optimus 1.11.3 app will be found very quickly. After you select NVIDIA Optimus 1.11.3 in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Optimus 1.11.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVIDIA Optimus 1.11.3.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Optimus 1.11.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Optimus 1.11.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Optimus 1.11.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Optimus 1.11.3 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Optimus 1.11.3 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Optimus 1.11.3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 10:17:57.493