NVIDIA Optimus 1.10.8
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall NVIDIA Optimus 1.10.8 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Optimus 1.10.8 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. You can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.84 MB (2980456 bytes) on disk and is named ComUpdatus.exe.
NVIDIA Optimus 1.10.8 contains of the executables below. They take 5.54 MB (5805472
bytes) on disk.
- ComUpdatus.exe (2.84 MB)
- daemonu.exe (1.92 MB)
- Nvlhr.exe (606.60 KB)
- WLMerger.exe (189.60 KB)
The current web page applies to NVIDIA Optimus 1.10.8 version 1.10.8
NVIDIA Optimus 1.10.8 is a program released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall NVIDIA Optimus 1.10.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete NVIDIA Optimus 1.10.8 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NVIDIA Optimus 1.10.8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Optimus 1.10.8". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Optimus 1.10.8 program will be found automatically. After you select NVIDIA Optimus 1.10.8 in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Optimus 1.10.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA Optimus 1.10.8.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Optimus 1.10.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Optimus 1.10.8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Optimus 1.10.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Optimus 1.10.8 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Optimus 1.10.8 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Optimus 1.10.8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:37:00.027