NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.21
NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.21 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.21 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. More information on NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.21 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus directory, depending on the user's option. ComUpdatus.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.84 MB (2980456 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.21. They occupy 5.54 MB (5805472
bytes) on disk.
- ComUpdatus.exe (2.84 MB)
- daemonu.exe (1.92 MB)
- Nvlhr.exe (606.60 KB)
- WLMerger.exe (189.60 KB)
This data is about NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.21 version 1.0.21
NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.21 is an application offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.21 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.21 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.21 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.21". The NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.21 application will be found automatically. After you click NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.21 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.21, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.21.
8. After removing NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.21, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.21 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.21 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.21 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.21 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.21 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:08:29.077