NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.17
This info is about NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.17 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.17 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. You can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. Usually the NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.17 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus folder, depending on the user's option during install. ComUpdatus.exe is the NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.17's main executable file and it takes circa 2.84 MB (2980456 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.17. They take about 5.54 MB (5805472
bytes) on disk.
- ComUpdatus.exe (2.84 MB)
- daemonu.exe (1.92 MB)
- Nvlhr.exe (606.60 KB)
- WLMerger.exe (189.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.17
of NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.17.
NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.17 is an application offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.17 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.17 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.17 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.17". The NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.17 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.17 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.17, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.17.
8. After removing NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.17, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.17 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.17 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.17 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.17 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.17 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:19:54.783