NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.15
NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.15 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.15 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Additional info about NVIDIA Corporation can be read here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is named ComUpdatus.exe and its approximative size is 2.84 MB (2980456 bytes).
NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.15 contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.54 MB (5805472
bytes) on disk.
- ComUpdatus.exe (2.84 MB)
- daemonu.exe (1.92 MB)
- Nvlhr.exe (606.60 KB)
- WLMerger.exe (189.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.15
of NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.15.
NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.15 is an application by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY practice to remove NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.15 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.15 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.15 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.15". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.15 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.15 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.15, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.15.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.15, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.15 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.15 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.15 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.15 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.15 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 09:46:00.690