NVIDIA Opdateringer 126.96.36.199
This info is about NVIDIA Opdateringer 188.8.131.52 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Opdateringer 184.108.40.206 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Check out here
for more information on NVIDIA Corporation. Usually the NVIDIA Opdateringer 220.127.116.11 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus directory, depending on the user's option during install. ComUpdatus.exe is the NVIDIA Opdateringer 18.104.22.168's primary executable file and it takes approximately 812.31 KB (831808 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside NVIDIA Opdateringer 22.214.171.124. They take about 3.32 MB (3481856
bytes) on disk.
- ComUpdatus.exe (812.31 KB)
- daemonu.exe (2.15 MB)
- Nvlhr.exe (196.31 KB)
- WLMerger.exe (191.31 KB)
This info is about NVIDIA Opdateringer 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
NVIDIA Opdateringer 184.108.40.206 is a program by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, people decide to erase it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase NVIDIA Opdateringer 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall NVIDIA Opdateringer 18.104.22.168 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NVIDIA Opdateringer 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Opdateringer 126.96.36.199". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Opdateringer 188.8.131.52 app will be found automatically. After you click NVIDIA Opdateringer 184.108.40.206 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Opdateringer 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA Opdateringer 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing NVIDIA Opdateringer 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Opdateringer 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Opdateringer 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Opdateringer 184.108.40.206 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Opdateringer 220.127.116.11 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Opdateringer 18.104.22.168 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-28 09:40:29.153