NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.11.3
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.11.3 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.11.3 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Open here
where you can read more on NVIDIA Corporation. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.11.3 is C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.11.3's main file takes about 2.86 MB (2996840 bytes) and is named ComUpdatus.exe.
The following executables are installed along with NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.11.3. They occupy about 5.75 MB (6026656
bytes) on disk.
- ComUpdatus.exe (2.86 MB)
- daemonu.exe (2.11 MB)
- Nvlhr.exe (606.60 KB)
- WLMerger.exe (189.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.11.3
of NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.11.3.
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.11.3.Directories that were found:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.11.3:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus\ComUpdatus.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus\ComUpdatusPS.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus\daemonu.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus\Nvlhr.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus\WLMerger.exe
NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.11.3 is an application offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.11.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.11.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.11.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.11.3". The NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.11.3 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.11.3 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.11.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.11.3.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.11.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.11.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.11.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.11.3 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.11.3 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.11.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-22 11:05:46.500