NVIDIA NView 136.53
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall NVIDIA NView 136.53 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA NView 136.53 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. You can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nview folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for NVIDIA NView 136.53 is C:\WINDOWS\system32\RunDll32.EXE. NVIDIA NView 136.53's main file takes around 1.89 MB (1982312 bytes) and is named nwiz.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in NVIDIA NView 136.53. They take 4.17 MB (4376992
bytes) on disk.
- keystone.exe (711.35 KB)
- nvAppBar.exe (432.85 KB)
- nvDspSch.exe (1.17 MB)
- nwiz.exe (1.89 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 136.53
of NVIDIA NView 136.53.
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall NVIDIA NView 136.53.Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
NVIDIA NView 136.53 is an application offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall NVIDIA NView 136.53 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase NVIDIA NView 136.53 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NVIDIA NView 136.53 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA NView 136.53". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA NView 136.53 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click NVIDIA NView 136.53 in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA NView 136.53, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVIDIA NView 136.53.
8. After removing NVIDIA NView 136.53, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA NView 136.53 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA NView 136.53 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA NView 136.53 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA NView 136.53 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA NView 136.53 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:09:41.250