NVIDIA LED Visualizer 1.0
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall NVIDIA LED Visualizer 1.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall NVIDIA LED Visualizer 1.0 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Further information on NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\LED Visualizer directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The program's main executable file is named NvLedVisualizer.exe and it has a size of 123.37 KB (126328 bytes).
NVIDIA LED Visualizer 1.0 contains of the executables below. They take 208.23 KB (213232
bytes) on disk.
- NvLedServiceHost.exe (84.87 KB)
- NvLedVisualizer.exe (123.37 KB)
This page is about NVIDIA LED Visualizer 1.0 version 1.0
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove NVIDIA LED Visualizer 1.0.Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
NVIDIA LED Visualizer 1.0 is a program offered by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall NVIDIA LED Visualizer 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove NVIDIA LED Visualizer 1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA LED Visualizer 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA LED Visualizer 1.0". The NVIDIA LED Visualizer 1.0 program will be found automatically. After you select NVIDIA LED Visualizer 1.0 in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about NVIDIA LED Visualizer 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVIDIA LED Visualizer 1.0.
8. After removing NVIDIA LED Visualizer 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA LED Visualizer 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA LED Visualizer 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA LED Visualizer 1.0 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA LED Visualizer 1.0 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA LED Visualizer 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:42:38.263