NVIDIA Install Application
NVIDIA Install Application is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. You can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. NVIDIA Install Application is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\installer.0 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. setup.exe is the NVIDIA Install Application's main executable file and it takes circa 394.85 KB (404328 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA Install Application installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 394.85 KB (404328
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.1002.85.551
of NVIDIA Install Application. You can find here a few links to other NVIDIA Install Application releases:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Install Application is a program offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Install Application or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Install Application". The NVIDIA Install Application program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click NVIDIA Install Application in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Install Application, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA Install Application.
8. After removing NVIDIA Install Application, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Install Application that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Install Application with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Install Application by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:47:31.920