NVIDIA Install Application
NVIDIA Install Application is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Open here
where you can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation. NVIDIA Install Application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\installer.0 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The program's main executable file occupies 330.60 KB (338536 bytes) on disk and is labeled setup.exe.
NVIDIA Install Application installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 330.60 KB (338536
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to NVIDIA Install Application version 2.265.39.0
alone. Click on the links below for other NVIDIA Install Application versions:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Install Application is a program released by NVIDIA Corporation. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove NVIDIA Install Application is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete NVIDIA Install Application from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Install Application or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Install Application". The NVIDIA Install Application program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select NVIDIA Install Application in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Install Application, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA Install Application.
8. After removing NVIDIA Install Application, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Install Application that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Install Application with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Install Application by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:41:37.500