NVIDIA Install Application
This web page is about NVIDIA Install Application for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Install Application from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation. Usually the NVIDIA Install Application program is installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\installer.1 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. NVIDIA Install Application's primary file takes around 355.31 KB (363840 bytes) and its name is Setup.exe.
NVIDIA Install Application is comprised of the following executables which occupy 355.31 KB (363840
bytes) on disk:
The current web page applies to NVIDIA Install Application version 2.1002.62.312
alone. You can find below a few links to other NVIDIA Install Application versions:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Install Application is a program by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase NVIDIA Install Application is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase NVIDIA Install Application from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Install Application or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Install Application". The NVIDIA Install Application application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select NVIDIA Install Application in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Install Application, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA Install Application.
8. After removing NVIDIA Install Application, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Install Application which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Install Application with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Install Application by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Install Application by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA Install Application in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:40:36.790