NVIDIA Graphics Driver 306.37
This web page is about NVIDIA Graphics Driver 306.37 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 306.37 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. More information on NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.0 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing NVIDIA Graphics Driver 306.37 is C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. dbInstaller.exe is the NVIDIA Graphics Driver 306.37's primary executable file and it occupies close to 227.85 KB (233320 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside NVIDIA Graphics Driver 306.37. They occupy about 69.60 MB (72977448
bytes) on disk.
- dbInstaller.exe (227.85 KB)
- NVCPLSetupInt.exe (69.37 MB)
The current web page applies to NVIDIA Graphics Driver 306.37 version 306.37
NVIDIA Graphics Driver 306.37 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 306.37:
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.0
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.0\dbInstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.0\DisplayDriver.nvi
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.0\DisplayDriver.NVX
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.0\DisplayDriverExt.dll
Additional values that you should remove:
NVIDIA Graphics Driver 306.37 is a program marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase NVIDIA Graphics Driver 306.37 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove NVIDIA Graphics Driver 306.37 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Graphics Driver 306.37 or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Graphics Driver 306.37". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Graphics Driver 306.37 app will be found automatically. After you click NVIDIA Graphics Driver 306.37 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Graphics Driver 306.37, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVIDIA Graphics Driver 306.37.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Graphics Driver 306.37, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Graphics Driver 306.37 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Graphics Driver 306.37 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 306.37 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Graphics Driver 306.37 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 306.37 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 01:12:22.760