NVIDIA Graphics Driver 305.57
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove NVIDIA Graphics Driver 305.57 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 305.57 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. You can read more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.1 folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can remove NVIDIA Graphics Driver 305.57 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\WINDOWS\system32\RunDll32.EXE. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. dbInstaller.exe is the NVIDIA Graphics Driver 305.57's primary executable file and it takes around 178.00 KB (182272 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA Graphics Driver 305.57 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 74.93 MB (78569080
bytes) on disk.
- dbInstaller.exe (178.00 KB)
- NVCPLSetupInt.exe (73.91 MB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (868.85 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 305.57
of NVIDIA Graphics Driver 305.57.
NVIDIA Graphics Driver 305.57 is an application marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 305.57 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase NVIDIA Graphics Driver 305.57 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Graphics Driver 305.57 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Graphics Driver 305.57". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Graphics Driver 305.57 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click NVIDIA Graphics Driver 305.57 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Graphics Driver 305.57, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 305.57.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Graphics Driver 305.57, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Graphics Driver 305.57 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Graphics Driver 305.57 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 305.57 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Graphics Driver 305.57 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 305.57 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 11:39:36.390