NVIDIA Graphics Driver 296.01
NVIDIA Graphics Driver 296.01 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 296.01 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. More info about NVIDIA Corporation can be read here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.0 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Windows\system32\RunDll32.EXE is the full command line if you want to remove NVIDIA Graphics Driver 296.01. The application's main executable file has a size of 188.31 KB (192832 bytes) on disk and is called dbInstaller.exe.
NVIDIA Graphics Driver 296.01 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 66.06 MB (69272624
bytes) on disk:
- dbInstaller.exe (188.31 KB)
- NVCPLSetupInt.exe (65.88 MB)
The current web page applies to NVIDIA Graphics Driver 296.01 version 296.01
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Directories that were found:
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.0
Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.0\dbInstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.0\DisplayDriver.nvi
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.0\DisplayDriver.NVX
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.0\DisplayDriverExt.dll
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
NVIDIA Graphics Driver 296.01 is an application released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 296.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove NVIDIA Graphics Driver 296.01 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Graphics Driver 296.01 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Graphics Driver 296.01". The NVIDIA Graphics Driver 296.01 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select NVIDIA Graphics Driver 296.01 in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Graphics Driver 296.01, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 296.01.
8. After removing NVIDIA Graphics Driver 296.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Graphics Driver 296.01 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Graphics Driver 296.01 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 296.01 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Graphics Driver 296.01 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 296.01 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 20:47:35.597