NVIDIA Graphics Driver 270.61
This web page is about NVIDIA Graphics Driver 270.61 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 270.61 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Take a look here
for more details on NVIDIA Corporation. Usually the NVIDIA Graphics Driver 270.61 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.0 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling NVIDIA Graphics Driver 270.61 is C:\Windows\system32\RunDll32.EXE. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called dbInstaller.exe and it has a size of 156.10 KB (159848 bytes).
NVIDIA Graphics Driver 270.61 contains of the executables below. They occupy 51.88 MB (54398304
bytes) on disk.
- dbInstaller.exe (156.10 KB)
- NVCplSetupInt.exe (51.73 MB)
The current page applies to NVIDIA Graphics Driver 270.61 version 270.61
If you are manually uninstalling NVIDIA Graphics Driver 270.61 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
NVIDIA Graphics Driver 270.61 is an application by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 270.61 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete NVIDIA Graphics Driver 270.61 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Graphics Driver 270.61 or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Graphics Driver 270.61". The NVIDIA Graphics Driver 270.61 app will be found very quickly. After you click NVIDIA Graphics Driver 270.61 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Graphics Driver 270.61, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 270.61.
8. After removing NVIDIA Graphics Driver 270.61, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Graphics Driver 270.61 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Graphics Driver 270.61 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 270.61 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Graphics Driver 270.61 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 270.61 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 05:35:13.910