NVIDIA Graphics Driver 268.62
This page is about NVIDIA Graphics Driver 268.62 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 268.62 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Check out here
where you can get more info on NVIDIA Corporation. Usually the NVIDIA Graphics Driver 268.62 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.0 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 268.62 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE" "C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\installer.0\NVI2.DLL",UninstallPackage Display.Driver. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled dbInstaller.exe and occupies 186.60 KB (191080 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in NVIDIA Graphics Driver 268.62. They take 54.02 MB (56648032
bytes) on disk.
- dbInstaller.exe (186.60 KB)
- NvCplSetupInt.exe (53.84 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 268.62
of NVIDIA Graphics Driver 268.62.
NVIDIA Graphics Driver 268.62 is a program offered by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 268.62 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase NVIDIA Graphics Driver 268.62 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NVIDIA Graphics Driver 268.62 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Graphics Driver 268.62". The NVIDIA Graphics Driver 268.62 app will be found automatically. When you click NVIDIA Graphics Driver 268.62 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Graphics Driver 268.62, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 268.62.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Graphics Driver 268.62, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Graphics Driver 268.62 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Graphics Driver 268.62 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 268.62 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Graphics Driver 268.62 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 268.62 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 08:25:08.590