NVIDIA Graphics Driver 268.57
This page is about NVIDIA Graphics Driver 268.57 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 268.57 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. More information about NVIDIA Corporation can be read here
. NVIDIA Graphics Driver 268.57 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.0 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for NVIDIA Graphics Driver 268.57 is C:\windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. dbInstaller.exe is the NVIDIA Graphics Driver 268.57's main executable file and it occupies close to 186.60 KB (191080 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside NVIDIA Graphics Driver 268.57. They take about 53.97 MB (56594784
bytes) on disk.
- dbInstaller.exe (186.60 KB)
- NvCplSetupInt.exe (53.79 MB)
This data is about NVIDIA Graphics Driver 268.57 version 268.57
NVIDIA Graphics Driver 268.57 is a program released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 268.57 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 268.57 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NVIDIA Graphics Driver 268.57 or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Graphics Driver 268.57". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Graphics Driver 268.57 app will be found very quickly. When you click NVIDIA Graphics Driver 268.57 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Graphics Driver 268.57, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVIDIA Graphics Driver 268.57.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Graphics Driver 268.57, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Graphics Driver 268.57 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Graphics Driver 268.57 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Graphics Driver 268.57 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Graphics Driver 268.57 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA Graphics Driver 268.57 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 22:05:07.740