NVIDIA Graphics Driver 267.96
NVIDIA Graphics Driver 267.96 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 267.96 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. More data about NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.0 directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling NVIDIA Graphics Driver 267.96 is C:\windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. dbInstaller.exe is the NVIDIA Graphics Driver 267.96's primary executable file and it takes about 154.60 KB (158312 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in NVIDIA Graphics Driver 267.96. They take 105.83 MB (110968480
bytes) on disk.
- dbInstaller.exe (154.60 KB)
- NVCplSetupInt.exe (51.72 MB)
- dbInstaller.exe (186.60 KB)
- NvCplSetupInt.exe (53.78 MB)
This data is about NVIDIA Graphics Driver 267.96 version 267.96
NVIDIA Graphics Driver 267.96 is an application marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove NVIDIA Graphics Driver 267.96 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove NVIDIA Graphics Driver 267.96 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Graphics Driver 267.96 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Graphics Driver 267.96". The NVIDIA Graphics Driver 267.96 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select NVIDIA Graphics Driver 267.96 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Graphics Driver 267.96, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVIDIA Graphics Driver 267.96.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Graphics Driver 267.96, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Graphics Driver 267.96 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Graphics Driver 267.96 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 267.96 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Graphics Driver 267.96 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 267.96 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-03 22:47:18.667