NVIDIA Graphics Driver 266.83
You can find below details on how to uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 266.83 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 266.83 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Further information on NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. Usually the NVIDIA Graphics Driver 266.83 application is found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.0 folder, depending on the user's option during install. NVIDIA Graphics Driver 266.83's full uninstall command line is C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. dbInstaller.exe is the NVIDIA Graphics Driver 266.83's main executable file and it occupies around 186.60 KB (191080 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with NVIDIA Graphics Driver 266.83. They occupy about 53.97 MB (56593760
bytes) on disk.
- dbInstaller.exe (186.60 KB)
- NvCplSetupInt.exe (53.79 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 266.83
of NVIDIA Graphics Driver 266.83.
If you are manually uninstalling NVIDIA Graphics Driver 266.83 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 266.83:
The files below were left behind on your disk by NVIDIA Graphics Driver 266.83 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.0
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.0\dbInstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.0\DisplayDriver.nvi
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.0\DisplayDriver.NVX
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.0\DisplayDriverExt.dll
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
NVIDIA Graphics Driver 266.83 is an application by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some computer users try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase NVIDIA Graphics Driver 266.83 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete NVIDIA Graphics Driver 266.83 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Graphics Driver 266.83 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Graphics Driver 266.83". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Graphics Driver 266.83 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select NVIDIA Graphics Driver 266.83 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Graphics Driver 266.83, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVIDIA Graphics Driver 266.83.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Graphics Driver 266.83, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Graphics Driver 266.83 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Graphics Driver 266.83 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 266.83 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Graphics Driver 266.83 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 266.83 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 22:09:15.773