NVIDIA Graphics Driver 266.72
This page contains thorough information on how to remove NVIDIA Graphics Driver 266.72 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 266.72 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. You can read more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. Usually the NVIDIA Graphics Driver 266.72 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.0 folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE is the full command line if you want to uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 266.72. NVIDIA Graphics Driver 266.72's primary file takes around 186.60 KB (191080 bytes) and is called dbInstaller.exe.
The executable files below are part of NVIDIA Graphics Driver 266.72. They occupy about 53.97 MB (56589152
bytes) on disk.
- dbInstaller.exe (186.60 KB)
- NvCplSetupInt.exe (53.79 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 266.72
of NVIDIA Graphics Driver 266.72.
NVIDIA Graphics Driver 266.72 is a program marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase NVIDIA Graphics Driver 266.72 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove NVIDIA Graphics Driver 266.72 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NVIDIA Graphics Driver 266.72 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Graphics Driver 266.72". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Graphics Driver 266.72 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NVIDIA Graphics Driver 266.72 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Graphics Driver 266.72, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA Graphics Driver 266.72.
8. After removing NVIDIA Graphics Driver 266.72, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Graphics Driver 266.72 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Graphics Driver 266.72 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Graphics Driver 266.72 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Graphics Driver 266.72 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA Graphics Driver 266.72 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 11:15:29.660