NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 266.84
NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 266.84 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 266.84 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. You can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 266.84 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.0 directory, subject to the user's choice. C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE is the full command line if you want to uninstall NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 266.84. The application's main executable file occupies 186.60 KB (191080 bytes) on disk and is titled dbInstaller.exe.
The following executables are contained in NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 266.84. They take 54.00 MB (56618848
bytes) on disk.
- dbInstaller.exe (186.60 KB)
- NvCplSetupInt.exe (53.81 MB)
This data is about NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 266.84 version 266.84
NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 266.84 is an application offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some users choose to remove it. This is hard because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 266.84 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 266.84 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 266.84 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 266.84". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 266.84 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 266.84 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 266.84, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 266.84.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 266.84, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 266.84 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 266.84 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 266.84 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 266.84 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 266.84 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 10:16:32.263