NVIDIA Grafikdriver 268.83
NVIDIA Grafikdriver 268.83 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall NVIDIA Grafikdriver 268.83 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. You can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.0 directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove NVIDIA Grafikdriver 268.83 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE" "C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\installer.0\NVI2.DLL",UninstallPackage Display.Driver. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named dbInstaller.exe and occupies 186.60 KB (191080 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in NVIDIA Grafikdriver 268.83. They occupy 53.97 MB (56588128
bytes) on disk.
- dbInstaller.exe (186.60 KB)
- NvCplSetupInt.exe (53.78 MB)
The current page applies to NVIDIA Grafikdriver 268.83 version 268.83
NVIDIA Grafikdriver 268.83 is a program by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall NVIDIA Grafikdriver 268.83 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove NVIDIA Grafikdriver 268.83 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Grafikdriver 268.83 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Grafikdriver 268.83". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Grafikdriver 268.83 application will be found automatically. When you select NVIDIA Grafikdriver 268.83 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Grafikdriver 268.83, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVIDIA Grafikdriver 268.83.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Grafikdriver 268.83, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Grafikdriver 268.83 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Grafikdriver 268.83 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Grafikdriver 268.83 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Grafikdriver 268.83 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA Grafikdriver 268.83 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 10:18:28.247