NVIDIA Endless City demo
This page is about NVIDIA Endless City demo for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Endless City demo from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Demos\Endless City folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Demos\Endless City\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall NVIDIA Endless City demo. NVIDIA Endless City demo's primary file takes around 496.00 KB (507904 bytes) and is named EndlessCityLauncher.exe.
NVIDIA Endless City demo contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.45 MB (10962724
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (188.79 KB)
- EndlessCity.exe (4.24 MB)
- EndlessCity64.exe (5.54 MB)
- EndlessCityLauncher.exe (496.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of NVIDIA Endless City demo.
NVIDIA Endless City demo is a program marketed by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase NVIDIA Endless City demo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete NVIDIA Endless City demo from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NVIDIA Endless City demo or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Endless City demo". The NVIDIA Endless City demo application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click NVIDIA Endless City demo in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Endless City demo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA Endless City demo.
8. After removing NVIDIA Endless City demo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Endless City demo that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Endless City demo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Endless City demo by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Endless City demo by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Endless City demo in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 21:59:18.633