NVIDIA Drivers is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall NVIDIA Drivers from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Open here
for more info on NVIDIA Corporation. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove NVIDIA Drivers by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvuninst.exe UninstallGUI. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. nvusmu.exe is the NVIDIA Drivers's main executable file and it takes circa 586.60 KB (600680 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in NVIDIA Drivers. They take 1.15 MB (1201360
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to NVIDIA Drivers version 220.127.116.11
alone. For other NVIDIA Drivers versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall NVIDIA Drivers.Directories that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk by NVIDIA Drivers when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvsmb.nvu
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvuninst.exe
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvusmb.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\NVIDIA Drivers
NVIDIA Drivers is an application marketed by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove NVIDIA Drivers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove NVIDIA Drivers from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Drivers or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Drivers". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Drivers program will be found very quickly. When you select NVIDIA Drivers in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Drivers, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA Drivers.
8. After removing NVIDIA Drivers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Drivers which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Drivers with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Drivers by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Drivers by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA Drivers supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:18:41.983