NVIDIA Drivers is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Drivers from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Open here
for more info on NVIDIA Corporation. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove NVIDIA Drivers by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvuninst.exe UninstallGUI. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. nvusmu.exe is the NVIDIA Drivers's main executable file and it takes circa 586.60 KB (600680 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in NVIDIA Drivers. They take 1.15 MB (1201360
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to NVIDIA Drivers version 188.8.131.52
alone. For other NVIDIA Drivers versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall NVIDIA Drivers.Generally, the following files remain on disk:
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Programme\Laplink\PCmover\AppProfiles\NVIDIA Drivers.txt
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\NVIDIA Drivers
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Drivers
NVIDIA Drivers is an application released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove NVIDIA Drivers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase NVIDIA Drivers from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Drivers or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Drivers". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Drivers application will be found automatically. After you click NVIDIA Drivers in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Drivers, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA Drivers.
8. After removing NVIDIA Drivers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Drivers that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Drivers with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Drivers by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Drivers by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA Drivers supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:18:41.983