NVIDIA Driver grafico 296.32
NVIDIA Driver grafico 296.32 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall NVIDIA Driver grafico 296.32 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. More information about NVIDIA Corporation can be read here
. NVIDIA Driver grafico 296.32 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.0 folder, depending on the user's option. You can remove NVIDIA Driver grafico 296.32 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 218.81 KB (224064 bytes) on disk and is labeled dbInstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of NVIDIA Driver grafico 296.32. They occupy an average of 68.50 MB (71825544
bytes) on disk.
- dbInstaller.exe (218.81 KB)
- NVCPLSetupInt.exe (68.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 296.32
of NVIDIA Driver grafico 296.32.
NVIDIA Driver grafico 296.32 is a program marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some people decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase NVIDIA Driver grafico 296.32 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete NVIDIA Driver grafico 296.32 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Driver grafico 296.32 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Driver grafico 296.32". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Driver grafico 296.32 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select NVIDIA Driver grafico 296.32 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Driver grafico 296.32, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA Driver grafico 296.32.
8. After removing NVIDIA Driver grafico 296.32, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Driver grafico 296.32 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Driver grafico 296.32 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Driver grafico 296.32 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Driver grafico 296.32 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Driver grafico 296.32 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-27 20:23:57.383