NVIDIA Display Control Panel
This web page is about NVIDIA Display Control Panel for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Additional info about NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. NVIDIA Display Control Panel is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling NVIDIA Display Control Panel is C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvuninst.exe DisplayControlPanel. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. NVIDIA Display Control Panel's primary file takes around 643.60 KB (659048 bytes) and is named nvuninst.exe.
The following executables are contained in NVIDIA Display Control Panel. They take 1.88 MB (1967928
bytes) on disk.
- nvuninst.exe (643.60 KB)
- nvuhda6.exe (634.60 KB)
The current web page applies to NVIDIA Display Control Panel version 126.96.36.19905
alone. You can find below info on other releases of NVIDIA Display Control Panel:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Display Control Panel is a program marketed by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete NVIDIA Display Control Panel from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Display Control Panel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Display Control Panel". The NVIDIA Display Control Panel app will be found automatically. After you click NVIDIA Display Control Panel in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Display Control Panel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Display Control Panel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Display Control Panel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Display Control Panel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 05:06:24.173