NVIDIA Display Control Panel
NVIDIA Display Control Panel is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Further information on NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. NVIDIA Display Control Panel's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvuninst.exe DisplayControlPanel. NVIDIA Display Control Panel's main file takes about 644.60 KB (660072 bytes) and is named nvuninst.exe.
NVIDIA Display Control Panel is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.89 MB (1979192
bytes) on disk:
- nvudisp.exe (644.60 KB)
- nvuhda6.exe (643.60 KB)
- nvuninst.exe (644.60 KB)
This info is about NVIDIA Display Control Panel version 126.96.36.19942
alone. Click on the links below for other NVIDIA Display Control Panel versions:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Display Control Panel is a program released by NVIDIA Corporation. Some people try to remove this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY way to remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Display Control Panel or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Display Control Panel". The NVIDIA Display Control Panel app will be found automatically. When you select NVIDIA Display Control Panel in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Display Control Panel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Display Control Panel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Display Control Panel that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Display Control Panel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:47:21.750