NVIDIA Display Control Panel
This page is about NVIDIA Display Control Panel for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Additional info about NVIDIA Corporation can be read here
. Usually the NVIDIA Display Control Panel application is placed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvuninst.exe DisplayControlPanel. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. nvuninst.exe is the NVIDIA Display Control Panel's primary executable file and it occupies around 644.60 KB (660072 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA Display Control Panel contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.89 MB (1979192
bytes) on disk.
- nvudisp.exe (643.60 KB)
- nvuninst.exe (644.60 KB)
- nvunrm.exe (644.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16838
of NVIDIA Display Control Panel. You can find below info on other releases of NVIDIA Display Control Panel:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Display Control Panel is an application released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete NVIDIA Display Control Panel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Display Control Panel or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Display Control Panel". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Display Control Panel app will be found very quickly. After you select NVIDIA Display Control Panel in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Display Control Panel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel.
8. After removing NVIDIA Display Control Panel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Display Control Panel that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Display Control Panel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:49:02.393