NVIDIA Display Control Panel
NVIDIA Display Control Panel is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Go over here
where you can get more info on NVIDIA Corporation. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for NVIDIA Display Control Panel is C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvuninst.exe DisplayControlPanel. nvuninst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 644.60 KB (660072 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA Display Control Panel contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.89 MB (1977656
bytes) on disk.
- nvuninst.exe (644.60 KB)
- nvuhda6.exe (642.10 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16812
of NVIDIA Display Control Panel. You can find below info on other releases of NVIDIA Display Control Panel:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry data can not be deleted when you remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel from your computer.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\NVIDIA Display Control Panel
NVIDIA Display Control Panel is a program offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Display Control Panel or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Display Control Panel". The NVIDIA Display Control Panel app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select NVIDIA Display Control Panel in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Display Control Panel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Display Control Panel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Display Control Panel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Display Control Panel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 06:38:14.397