NVIDIA Display Control Panel
NVIDIA Display Control Panel is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Open here
where you can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall folder (same installation drive as Windows). NVIDIA Display Control Panel's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvuninst.exe DisplayControlPanel. The program's main executable file occupies 644.60 KB (660072 bytes) on disk and is labeled nvuninst.exe.
NVIDIA Display Control Panel is composed of the following executables which take 1.89 MB (1977656
bytes) on disk:
- nvuninst.exe (644.60 KB)
- nvuhda6.exe (642.10 KB)
The current page applies to NVIDIA Display Control Panel version 184.108.40.20693
only. For more NVIDIA Display Control Panel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Display Control Panel is a program released by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase NVIDIA Display Control Panel with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Display Control Panel or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Display Control Panel". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Display Control Panel application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click NVIDIA Display Control Panel in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Display Control Panel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Display Control Panel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Display Control Panel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Display Control Panel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:27:51.170